Get your J-Hela loan today easy and convenient.
How to apply for an Individual loan
- At the bottom of the JHELA homepage click on savings and loans
- Click the phone image at the top
- At the bottom of the new page click on Loans
- Click on the button written Apply for GFL loan
- Put the amount to apply
- Adjust the repayment period accordingly and submit
How to apply for a Group / Cluster loan
NOTE: Only an official (chairman, secretary or treasurer) can apply for a cluster loan
- Click the three lines on the top left side of the JHELA Sacco homepage
- Click cluster accounts and choose your cluster
- Click on cluster loans at the bottom of the page
- Click apply for GFL loan
- Enter the amount and adjust the repayment period accordingly and submit
Note: 50+1% of the shareholding must approve the cluster/group loan as shown below.
- At the cluster home page click transaction
- On the blue band click transactions again
- Click on the loan applied and approve.
NB: After the cluster officials fill in the contract form, the officials should inform the Jhela office through our contact number: 0205142800.