J-Hela loan have 3 guarantorship options; this makes it a convenient tool for personal and group loans,
Get your J-Hela loan guaranteed today easy and convenient.
How to request for guarantorship from a Group / Cluster
At the bottom of the JHELA SACCO homepage click on loans
The loan page will display a light blue band showing your loan; click on it
Click on the button written “add guarantor”
Enter your cluster/group account number, amount and click Add
Guarantorship from Jungle Foundation
Jungle Foundation will offer Guarantorship for individuals within clusters or cluster loans upon meeting the following conditions.
>> Filling in the contract form
>> Assessment of the consistent contribution
>> Guarantorship by the cluster
Guarantorship from the J-Hela Market
A cluster can obtain Guarantorship from the market by placing their bids in the JHELA market as shown below;
- At the bottom of the JHELA SACCO homepage click on loans
- The loan page will display a light blue band showing your loan; click on it
- Click on the button “add guarantor”
- Click from Market on the page that appears
- Enter the amount and click add (Your Guarantorship request in the JHELA market will appear and interested investors will give the offer to guarantee your loan)
How to guarantee a cluster member
- On the JHELA SACCO homepage click on the three lines at the top left
- Click cluster account and select your cluster
- At the bottom of the page click cluster loans
- On the blue band click guarantor-ships.
- Click on the Guarantorship request and approve
NB: For the loan to be disbursed the person applying for the loan MUST accept the loan as shown below
1. Click on loans at the bottom of the JHELA Sacco homepage
2. Click on the light blue loan band showing your loan amount
3. Click accept loan at the bottom of the page.
4. Your loan will be disbursed and appear on the JHELA Sacco current account
5. Click on the “withdraw to JHELA” button at the JHELA Sacco homepage
6. Put the amount you wish to transfer and click withdraw
NOTE: The money will move from JHELA SACCO current account to the JHELA app current account without any transaction fee. You can now withdraw your disbursed loan from JHELA's current account to MPESA or to the bank.